Online and In-House classes are available now!
Classrooms have limited seats available to comply with social distancing requirements and face coverings are required.
Early Registration is recommended.
To register go to the Continuing Ed Classes page.
Six New Things You Need to Know About Continuing Education
- New and improved way of registering and paying for classes on line.
- To register click on Continuing Ed classes.
- Registration deadline is 3 days before class start date.
- We are now offering numerous virtual classes via Zoom.
- Members (Non SE) are now required to pay at the time of registration.
*New payment process is not applicable to Subscribing Employers who pay training fees to the trust.*
- We have implemented safety guidelines as recommended by CDC which includes: additional hand washing and sanitizing stations, mandatory face covering, physical distancing, and temperature testing.
Reminder: Employer must ensure that the journeymen take Continuing Education courses through the trust fund for whom training contributions are paid on a public works projects.
Let us know if you have any questions, we are here to help.
[email protected] 714-779-3199
ABC SoCal is a State recognized Educational Provider
All certified electricians must complete 32 hours of continuing education prior to their three year renewal date.
ABC SoCal takes pride on providing quality, hands on training for construction and general industry businesses and their employees. We offer over 100 Continuing Educations classes a year including safety and management classes.
Continuing Education classes are open to the public. Class fee vary depending on the subject of the class and if you are a Member, Non-member or Subscribing Employer. For more information please call our continuing education Department at 714-779-3199 or email [email protected]
For proof of completed continuing education hours please email us at [email protected]
To learn more about the Journeymen Training Fee Contribution click here.
October Continuing Education Classes at a Glance click here.
November Continuing Education Classes at a Glance click here.