'Five Top Reasons' to Join ABC:
1) WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT State & Federally approved Apprenticeship Programs as well as Craft Training, for Electrician, Plumber, Sheet Metal and EST/VDV (Low Voltage) provide access to qualified and reliable labor to provide assurance of a job well done. ABC is also approved to deliver Electrical Certification Training using a nationally recognized and accredited education program and provides an extensive selection of Continuing Education for Journeymen. We are proud to lead the industry in Electrical Certification prep classes; helping hundreds of journeymen prepare for their State Certification exam.
2) MARKETING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Create a flow of contacts and referrals through our online database FindContractors.com, a searchable database powered by Jobsite123! This incredible benefit allows ABC members to create and maintain their own detailed and FREE company profile where GC's and owners can search for specific contractors capable of doing specific work. Whether through a membership networking function, or a casual social event, ABC can help you meet the people you need to know in the industry!
3) SAFETY PROGRAMS: If safety is not important in your company than ABC is not for you. Our safety programs help members maintain safer and more productive jobsites - a critical need in the industry! OSHA recognizes ABC's Safety Training and Evaluation Process (STEP) program as a leader in improving company loss prevention plans. Whether your company is initiating a safety program or looking to make the jump into a world-class program - ABC's STEP program will provide you with a valuable road map to success.
4) POLITICAL ADVOCACY: ABC stands up for your rights in the political and regulatory world every day, taking an aggressive role in politics on legislation affecting the industry. ABC is THE voice of merit shop in construction - continually working to promote free and open competition while monitoring regulations and legislation that impact YOUR business. There is strength in numbers...More Members, More Clout!
5) BUSINESS SERVICES: Get exclusive discounts with ABC's National Business Partners! The Association partners with a variety of national service companies, helping members run their businesses efficiently and productively. Legal assistance and labor relations services provide members with practical advice, while advancing merit shop principles. The chapter's highly competitive insurance programs help contractors attract and retain quality employees with lower rates on Life, Medical, Dental & LTD Insurance plans through large group trust rates.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!